- Manage social media strategy (paid, owned, and earned) for Oakley’s Global and U.S. owned social platforms including planning, asset creation, and implementation.
- Analyze performance of social content and refine strategy based off results.
- Manage paid social media strategy and promoted post creation. Work with outside agency on targeting and performance.
- Work with Sports Marketing, e-Commerce, Retail, Product Marketing, Customer Care, PR and other internal teams on social strategies to meet their business objectives.
- Coordinate with design teams to create supplemental assets outside of brand campaigns and product stories to build out content calendar.
- Create best practices and guidelines documentation for internal teams to understand how social media can impact their business.
- Provide global guidance to regional teams for their social media strategy and execution.
- Established Oakley’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and YouTube.